The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. Empty
PostSubject: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 am

Hey, just thought I'd let you all know who I am. I'm a friend of Finn's from over at BD. Pretty cool small site you got going here, lets hope it grows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks! Very Happy

This site is still under construction, and we need all the support we can get. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 am

Mr. Hellspawn wrote:
Thanks! Very Happy

This site is still under construction, and we need all the support we can get. Very Happy

Make a thread over at BD in "Other sites".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 am

I did that yesterday. Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyZ
Mad Beauty
Mad Beauty
LadyZ

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 am

Hey, Ox!! I think I've seen you around, I'm LadyZ, and glad to meet you!! This little forum is nice, I think it could do well. I'm going to do my best to contribute and keep things interesting!!

Also, hello to everyone else, thanks for the welcomes, I just have one question: How do our "titles" change? Is it related to the number of posts we've contributed? Just curious, I'll be around if someone wants to let me know.

Later!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 am

LadyZ wrote:
Hey, Ox!! I think I've seen you around, I'm LadyZ, and glad to meet you!! This little forum is nice, I think it could do well. I'm going to do my best to contribute and keep things interesting!!

Also, hello to everyone else, thanks for the welcomes, I just have one question: How do our "titles" change? Is it related to the number of posts we've contributed? Just curious, I'll be around if someone wants to let me know.

Later!!!!!!

Thanks and hello to you too. Smile

Yeah, it's based on post count, you can see it here:
https://movietomb.forummotion.com/news-f13/rank-list-t9.htm

I'm a mod and have a personalized one though. If you need to know anything just hit me up with a PM. Not sure if I'll be much help as I'm new and still working out the stuff I have rights to do, but if I can help I will.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 am

Oxley wrote:
LadyZ wrote:

Later!!!!!!

Thanks and hello to you too. Smile

Yeah, it's based on post count, you can see it here:
https://movietomb.forummotion.com/news-f13/rank-list-t9.htm

I'm a mod and have a personalized one though. If you need to know anything just hit me up with a PM. Not sure if I'll be much help as I'm new and still working out the stuff I have rights to do, but if I can help I will.

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myersfan 78
Creep
Creep
myersfan 78

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 pm

A few of you may be familiar with me from B-D and other sites.it's going to be cool to watch this one grow! Cool
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:24 am

myersfan 78 wrote:
A few of you may be familiar with me from B-D and other sites.it's going to be cool to watch this one grow! Cool

Laughing
If it grows.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:41 am

Oxley wrote:

Laughing
If it grows.

Don't be negative! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.   The Ox, thought I'd say Hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ox, thought I'd say Hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Movie Tomb :: The Movie Tomb :: New on the forum-
Jump to: