The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranormal Activity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 am

Mad Anyone else think this movie was pure horse shit? So glad I didn't pay for my ticket or I would have killed someone. I was so pissed off after watching this crap. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 am

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm not a big fan of these "real-video" horror films.
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 am

Mr. Hellspawn wrote:
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm not a big fan of these "real-video" horror films.

I hated Blair Witch. Cloverfield I liked, but I can't watch it often, this is the worst though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

Cloverfield was great, but that's the only shaky cam film I actually liked.
Back to top Go down
Tyranus
Creep
Creep
Tyranus

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 am

I thought it was a disappointing movie. I liked the concept of the movie, but I didn't find it scary at all, those who think it was scary is those who either believe it's real, or just big pussy's. I'am happy I downloaded it instead of wasting money on it.
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 am

Tyranus wrote:
I thought it was a disappointing movie. I liked the concept of the movie, but I didn't find it scary at all, those who think it was scary is those who either believe it's real, or just big pussy's. I'am happy I downloaded it instead of wasting money on it.

Yeah, nothing happened throughout the entire course of the film. Until the last 30 seconds or so. It was such a bore.
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 am

i lol'd when i saw the commercial for Paranormal activity in Norway: "don't see it alone!" "freaks you out!" "scary as hell!"...............wtf!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 am

The Invisible Man wrote:
i lol'd when i saw the commercial for Paranormal activity in Norway: "don't see it alone!" "freaks you out!" "scary as hell!"...............wtf!? Laughing

Over here it had the balls to say "Scarier then The Exorcist" No
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 am

Oxley wrote:
The Invisible Man wrote:

Over here it had the balls to say "Scarier then The Exorcist" No

Everybody calls P.A. "The scariest movie ever", here.. No
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 am

Mr. Hellspawn wrote:

Everybody calls P.A. "The scariest movie ever", here.. No

I have one friend who has seen it and thought it was really scary. But she is a pussy in any movie, so it doesn't count. Laughing

My other firends, all hated it, not that any like horror, but still.
Back to top Go down
LadyZ
Mad Beauty
Mad Beauty
LadyZ

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 am

Well, I can't really say I hated this movie, but it sure as hell wasn't scary. At best it had a few uneasy moments, and while I understand what Peli was trying to achieve, it just doesn't really work for anyone who has seen loads of horror movies. We're desensitized, right?
I don't even have a problem with the shaky-cam thing, I just wished there had been more going on. If I wasn't a horror fan, I think I would have been scared, but that's just not the case. Too bad, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Movie Tomb :: The Movie Tomb :: I Hate that Movie!-
Jump to: