The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread

Go down 
+2
Mr. Hellspawn
Oxley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am

Well, Jason has one, and Michael has one. So well thought we better have something for the dream master. Weather you like the sequels or not you have to admit that the original is one of the best, and well done Horror movies to date. So i decided to make one for Freddy Krueger, talk about how good the original is, or how crap you think the sequels are, even the remake that is bound to hit us. I myself dont mind the sequels, but the original out shines them all. What are your thoughts?

[SIZE="4"]A Nightmare On Elm Street[/SIZE]

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Nightmare_on_elm_street

Trailer:

Tagline: If Nancy Doesn't Wake Up Screaming She Won't Wake Up At All...

Plot: Nancy is having nightmares about a frightening, badly-scarred figure who wears a glove with razor-sharp "finger knives". She soon discovers that her friends are having similar dreams. When the kids begin to die, Nancy realizes that she must stay awake to survive. Uncovering the secret identity of the dream killer and his connection with the children of Elm Street, the girl plots to draw him out into the real world.

Director: Wes Craven

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Nightmare2

Trailer:

Tagline: Someone is coming back to Elm Street!

Plot: A new family moves into the house on Elm Street, and before long, the kids are again having nightmares about deceased child murderer Freddy Krueger. This time, Freddy attempts to possess a teenage boy to cause havoc in the real world, and can only be overcome if the boy's sweetheart can master her fear.

Director: Jack Sholder

[SIZE="4"]A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 3: The Dream Warriors[/SIZE]
Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Nightmare_on_elm_street_three

Trailer:

Tagline: If you think you'll get out alive, You must be dreaming.

Plot: Picking up where the original Nightmare left off, Nancy has grown up and become a psychiatrist specializing in dream therapy. She meets a group of children at a local hospital facing Freddy Krueger, the same demon she once encountered in her sleep. One of them is Kristen, who has the power to draw other people into her dreams. Working with a male doctor assigned to the case, Nancy helps the kids realize their special abilities within the nightmare world. When Freddy captures one of her charges, she leads a rescue attempt into Krueger's domain, in hopes of putting his spirit to rest once and for all.

Director Chuck Russell

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 4: The Dream Master
Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Tf.org-A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-4-The-Dream-Master-1

Trailer

Tagline: Pure evil never dies!

Plot: Figuring that Freddy was dead the survivors of part 3 rebuilt their lives. They all got out of the mental hospital, and were attending Springwood High School. Kristen Parker (Tuesday Knight) keeps bringing Joey and Kincaid into her dreams because she thinks that Freddy is coming back. He comes back and kills all three of them. Before Kristen is killed she accidentally calls Alice Johnson (Lisa Wilcox) into her dream. As Freddy kills Kristen she gives Alice her psychic power. Freddy has several confrontations with Alice, but does not kill her. Since Kristen was the last of the "Elm Street kids" (children of the people who killed Krueger) Freddy needs Alice to bring more kids into his dream world so that he can kill them. Alice and Krueger finally do battle where she turns his power against him; all of the souls of his victims get free of his grasp and he is presumed to be gone forever.

Director: Renny Harlin

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 5: The Dream Child
Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Nightmare_on_elm_street_fiveposter1

Trailer:

Tagline: Now Freddy's A Daddy, He's Killing For Two.

Plot: Alice, having survived the previous installment of the Nightmare series, finds the deadly dreams of Freddy Krueger starting once again. This time, the taunting murderer is striking through the sleeping mind of Alice's unborn child. His intention is to be "born again" into the real world. The only one who can stop Freddy is his dead mother, but can Alice free her spirit in time to save her own son?

Director: Stephen Hopkins

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 6: Freddy's Dead, The Finale Nightmare
Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread NightmareOnElmStreet6USMoviePoster

Trailer:

Tagline: Born November 2nd 1984...Dies September 1991

Plot: In part six of the Nightmare on Elm Street series, dream monster Freddy Krueger has finally killed all the children of his hometown, and seeks to escape its confines to hunt fresh prey. To this end, he recruits the aid of his (previously unmentioned) daughter. However, she discovers the demonic origin of her father's powers and meets Dad head-on in a final showdown.

Director: Rachel Talalay

Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Wes_cravens_new_nightmare

Trailer:

Tagline: This Time, staying awake won't save You

Plot: Heather is an actress happily married, she has a little child: Dylan She is worried about a maniac who is ringing frequently at her house. She think the maniac is Freddy the killer of her previous film Meanwhile Wes Craven is having some nightmares and inspired by that events he is writing the script for a new Nightmare series film. Heather is scared by some murders and by the schizophrenia of her son. The only way left to save her son is to act for the last time the part of Nancy to defeat Freddy forever.

Director: Wes Craven

Freddy vs Jason

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread G785-173~Freddy-vs-Jason-Posters

Trailer:

Tagline: When the bastard son of a hundred maniacs battles an unstoppable killing machine, none will survive!

Plot: It's been nearly ten years since Freddy Krueger terrorized people in the dreams, and the towns folk want to keep him erased from their memory. Freddy still has one more plan on getting back to Elm Street. He resurrects Jason Voorhees and sends him off to kill. The more bodies which fall to the ground, the stronger in which Freddy becomes. This is until, Freddy realizes that Jason isn't going to step aside easily, and he must take down Jason himself.

Director: Ronny Yu

A Nightmare On Elm Street (Remake)

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread 14lsvao

Trailer:

Plot so far:
A re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality.

Director: Samuel Bayer

Actor replacing Robert Englund: Jackie Earle Haley

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy[/SIZE]

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread 154kshz

Trailer:

What is it? The definitive documentary on the franshise as a whole. Interviews with people involved from the original up to FvJ.

Directors:Daniel Farrands
...............Andrew Kasch

Last edited by Oxley on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 am

Great Thread! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
Tyranus
Creep
Creep
Tyranus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I've only seen the first one and Freddy vs Jason, but I will see the new one some time. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 pm

OMG, nice thread!
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Tyranus wrote:
I've only seen the first one and Freddy vs Jason, but I will see the new one some time. Smile

FvJ was horrible. Watch the rest of the franchise dude!

The Invisible Man wrote:
OMG, nice thread!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Oxley wrote:

Watch the rest of the franchise dude!

Agreed! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
awwstin
Creep
Creep
awwstin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 am

Oxley wrote:
FvJ was horrible. Watch the rest of the franchise dude!

Truth. Especially parts 3, 4, and New Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/awwstin
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 am

awwstin wrote:
Truth. Especially parts 3, 4, and New Nightmare.

cheers

Hopefully he see's them before the Remake.
Back to top Go down
myersfan 78
Creep
Creep
myersfan 78

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 am

As always the original can't be touched-but these movies will be remade over the years and there's nothing we can do.I'm actually looking forward to the remake and if you want to curse me for that,let me tell you a story.one day in 1984 my friends and I helped a neighbor move all his belongings (he had a wife and 3 kids) into several trucks.he paid us 50 bucks each.when you're 15 that's gold(it was 1984).we used it that night to go see the original A Nightmare on Elm Street.I can still see us sitting in that theater watching it and hear the screams from the audience-especially the "macho guys" Laughing that theater no longer exsists unfortunately.I saw a lot of other classic movies in that theater including Halloween'78 for the 2nd time and The Shining... Sad
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 am

myersfan 78 wrote:
As always the original can't be touched-but these movies will be remade over the years and there's nothing we can do.I'm actually looking forward to the remake and if you want to curse me for that,let me tell you a story.one day in 1984 my friends and I helped a neighbor move all his belongings (he had a wife and 3 kids) into several trucks.he paid us 50 bucks each.when you're 15 that's gold(it was 1984).we used it that night to go see the original A Nightmare on Elm Street.I can still see us sitting in that theater watching it and hear the screams from the audience-especially the "macho guys" Laughing that theater no longer exsists unfortunately.I saw a lot of other classic movies in that theater including Halloween'78 for the 2nd time and The Shining... Sad

I'm looking forward to the remake myself, but most things I've heard have been rather negative.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread   Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate A Nightmare On Elm Street Thread
Page 1 of 1