The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

"The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) Empty
PostSubject: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 pm

The Invisible man is in my opinion the best classic horror movie ever, i'm a huge fan of it!
okey, here is the plot for the movie:

A mysterious man, whose head is completely covered in bandages, wants a room. The proprietors of the pub aren't used to making their house an inn during the winter months, but the man insists. They soon come to regret their decision. The man quickly runs out of money, and he has a violent temper besides. Worse still, he seems to be some kind of chemist and has filled his room with messy chemicals, test tubes, beakers and the like. When they try to throw him out, they make a ghastly discovery. Meanwhile, Flora Cranley appeals to her father to do something about the mysterious disappearance of Dr. Griffin, his assistant and her sweetheart. Her father's other assistant, the cowardly Dr. Kemp, is no help. He wants her for himself. Little does Flora guess that the wild tales, from newspapers and radio broadcasts, of an invisible homicidal maniac are stories of Dr. Griffin himself, who has discovered the secret of invisibility and gone mad in the process. Written by J. Spurlin

A good movie review by Cinemassacre:

The Trailer is fucking cool:

and the theme is also nice:

Perhaps the best scene in the movie, is when the police officer is going two arrested Dr. Griffin:

there is a remake of The Invisible Man. in 1984 there was a remake of "TIM" I have not seen this, but want to see it as soon as I get time. have not really had any interest in seeing it because I like the original best.

didn't find some good videos for the remake, but you can read about it here: The Invisible Man (1884)

Last edited by The Invisible Man on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Mr. Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

The Invisible Man wrote:

My favorite "TIM" movie is the original

I agree, the original universal movie is a great film, and hell of a lot better than Hollow Man... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm

LOL, yeah! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm

I have not seen any of the remakes, but I'm afraid they are not as good as the original. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 am

BTW here is the IMDB article about the original:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024184/
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 am

Mr. Hellspawn wrote:

I agree, the original universal movie is a great film, and hell of a lot better than Hollow Man... Wink

I didn't mind the Hollow Man films for what they are. But in the end "TIM" Is a lot better.
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 am

Oxley wrote:
Mr. Hellspawn wrote:

I didn't mind the Hollow Man films for what they are. But in the end "TIM" Is a lot better.

I agree
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 am

Okey, edited the first post. added many videos and the plot. check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)   "The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man) Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Ultimate TIM Thread!" (The invisible man)
Page 1 of 1