The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watchmen (2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Watchmen (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Watchmen (2009)   Watchmen (2009) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 am

"Watchmen" is set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the "Doomsday Clock" - which charts the USA's tension with the Soviet Union - is permanently set at five minutes to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion - a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers - Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future. Their mission is to watch over humanity... but who is watching the Watchmen?"

I love this film, anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
LadyZ
Mad Beauty
Mad Beauty
LadyZ

Watchmen (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchmen (2009)   Watchmen (2009) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 am

I saw it when it first came out, and really enjoyed it even though I've never been a comic-book-to-movie fan.
Great characters, excellent acting and a superb plot. Def. recommend it!!
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Watchmen (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchmen (2009)   Watchmen (2009) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 am

LadyZ wrote:
I saw it when it first came out, and really enjoyed it even though I've never been a comic-book-to-movie fan.
Great characters, excellent acting and a superb plot. Def. recommend it!!

I'm a comic book fan, but I have never read the graphic novel of this, after seeing the film though I do want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hellspawn
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Beelzebub - Lord of the flies
Mr. Hellspawn

Watchmen (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchmen (2009)   Watchmen (2009) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 am

Oxley wrote:
"Watchmen" is set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the "Doomsday Clock" - which charts the USA's tension with the Soviet Union - is permanently set at five minutes to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion - a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers - Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future. Their mission is to watch over humanity... but who is watching the Watchmen?"

I love this film, anyone agree?

I fucking love this movie! Very Happy
It's incredible!
Back to top Go down
https://movietomb.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Watchmen (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchmen (2009)   Watchmen (2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

Watchmen (2009)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum