The Movie Tomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Horror movies and legends behind the films!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pumpkinhead (1988)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:06 am

Directed by legendary creature effects mast Stan Winston (creator of The Predator/Alien Queen/Terminator) and staring Lance Henriksen. When a backwoods town is invaded by inner-city bikers, little Billy Harley gets ran over and left for dead. His enraged father Ed Harley takes vengeance into his own hands and conjures the demon of vengeance "Pumpkinhead" to execute exact justice on the city kids. Only to realise that wanting justice is as wrong as committing the deed that the teens had done, now, with time running out can Ed stop what he has unleashed before Pumpkinhead kills them all and at what cost will he be willing to do it at? Or will it be to late, and will Ed be consumed by the evil that he has done, and become a demon himself....?

Pumpkinhead (1988) Pumpkinhead

I think this could be labeled as the most underrated horror movie of all time.
Back to top Go down
The Invisible Man
Classic Horror Fan
Classic Horror Fan
The Invisible Man

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 am

hahahaha, looks pretty awsome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am

The Invisible Man wrote:
hahahaha, looks pretty awsome! Laughing

Yeah it's great. The Demon is really nicely done as well, which is no surprise as it was Winston who made the film.
Back to top Go down
myersfan 78
Creep
Creep
myersfan 78

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Pumpkinhead is my favorite creature movie made post 1980.Lance Henricksen is a great horror/sci-fi character actor and this is probably little known but he was actually supposed to be The Terminator until James Cameron cast Ah-Noold in the role and busted Lance down to a cop...I kid you not! lol!
Back to top Go down
Oxley
The Dream Demon
The Dream Demon
Oxley

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 am

myersfan 78 wrote:
Pumpkinhead is my favorite creature movie made post 1980.Lance Henricksen is a great horror/sci-fi character actor and this is probably little known but he was actually supposed to be The Terminator until James Cameron cast Ah-Noold in the role and busted Lance down to a cop...I kid you not! lol!

cheers
Pumpkinhead is probably my favourite creature feature to date.

And I didn't know that about Lance. That's awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkinhead (1988)   Pumpkinhead (1988) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pumpkinhead (1988)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Movie Tomb :: Horror :: Golden Age-
Jump to: